117* today....

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
no kidding

i was driving to work today around 3 and was roasting. but i thought to my self it will be ok in the nice cool airconditioned building :cool: . when i got there the first thing i notced was that the a/c was busted -_- so ive been here sine and its 88 deg. inside!!!! :eek: :ugh:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
EKSJAE said:
i picked one hell of a day to move :(

Uh-oh, that sounds like you didn't get EZ to move you. After I had Fast Movers move me, I decided to never do it myself again. I'm as cheap as they come, but the money I spent on that was WELL worth it for the time and aggravation I saved.

Hey, look what I found: Fast Movers ;)

Caleb

I Lean said:
Uh-oh, that sounds like you didn't get EZ to move you. After I had Fast Movers move me, I decided to never do it myself again. I'm as cheap as they come, but the money I spent on that was WELL worth it for the time and aggravation I saved.

although I have never used him, I WILL be using him for my next move...I have moved on my own too many times :)

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I Lean said:

Ummmmm......DEFINITELY!!!!

74highboy

gorillaxj said:
i was driving to work today around 3 and was roasting. but i thought to my self it will be ok in the nice cool airconditioned building :cool: . when i got there the first thing i notced was that the a/c was busted -_- so ive been here sine and its 88 deg. inside!!!! :eek: :ugh:

only 88try workin in a shop over 200 plus degree cars

utahxjer

74highboy said:
try workin in a shop over 200 plus degree cars
wha? Can you explain? Like going in and running out? Or staying somewhere that's 200 degrees for a period of time?

embabe

My own epidemic!
Supergper said:
my pressroom is maintained at 70* all day everyday :D (it gets rough sometimes :rofl: )

We keep our office at 72ish all day (which is a little warm for me) because if I turn it down even slightly, the girl who sits next to me at work claims she's "freezing" and turns her space heater on! :eek: Umm... I could be wrong... but I'm pretty sure it's July outside and we're not living in the arctic circle... :confused: