14" and 12" KING coilovers and 4" KING bumpstops

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
First up we have a pair of 14"x2.5" KING coilovers. Used very little and just a little dusty from sitting on the shelf for a couple years. These were used for just a handful of outings and they are in great shape. The coils are 16-400/14-300. These are $1300 a pair new. Get this slightly used pair for $850

------
12"x2.5" KING coilovers. Used condition with coil hardware and 16"-500lb KING springs. The shafts have a few nicks and scratches. I think given their position on the shaft with a little polishing they would be fine. Anyway shafts aren't difficult to replace and not very expensive. $550

------
2.5"x4" KING bumpstops in used condition. One of them has rubber on the delrin bottom striker pad(had a control arm rip off and had to drive it about half a mile to the trailer. The tire rubbed it). It doesn't hurt the function and the striker pads aren't difficult or expensive to replace. The bottom of one has some nicks on the shaft but they might not even make it to the oil seal and if they did you would be trying very hard. It is not generally easy to compress bumpstops completely or even 75% even in spirited driving when properly tuned. $300 for the pair

Txt is best but if you must call just leave a message with a call back number.

Possible trades include- built 4l80e 2wd transmission, Vepr or Saiga 308, Tavor, and I'm sure I'll think of other things.
Chadwick- 801 six9four five82five