14 bolt users

blueblaze

How many of you have a bolt on disc brake brackets? Also need to know if you made it yourself or where you got from.

This is the cheapest one I found so far LINK

Thank’s All
Paul

James K

NO, I'm always like this
blueblaze said:
:rofl: :rofl: ...Okay "James K"..... :rofl: :rofl:

J/k

Did you use any spacer's for it?

Hey wtf -_-

mine were made by a place that is no longer in biz.

If I was going to do it again, I would explore the ebay one's or try coloradoK5

ace

Parts Collector
Paul, I just ordered a set from Greatlakesoffroad on ebay. They are $55.00 a set :p :p , very nice looking, laser cut. His email is Shawn@bralinlaser.com. I also ordered the D60/14bff covers also and they are on the way.

ALF

SURE!?
James K said:
Hey wtf -_-

mine were made by a place that is no longer in biz.

If I was going to do it again, I would explore the ebay one's or try coloradoK5
Bunch of guys on there build them but if you decide to try AZ's I get a 10% as a coloradok5 member! :D

ace

Parts Collector
supergper said:
yeah, I love those brackets...I was gonna go with them when I had a 14 bolt...now that I have a D60 I may still if they have soem that will work...

He does them for D60 too, and shipped fast. I especially like the ring he welded around the D60 fill hole.

Caleb

ace said:
He does them for D60 too, and shipped fast. I especially like the ring he welded around the D60 fill hole.

but D60s have several differnt flange pattern so it depends on what patterns he does them for (I am not sure what I have right now cause my axle is at RL with my buggy:D) unless he does "custom" patterns for the same price, if so then I will for sure use him:D I love the covers too but just cant justify $100 for a cover right now when I have so many other things that need attention:D