14FF Disc conversion measurements

BURB-STYLE

WhiTe tRash whEEling
I know its a long shot but i was wondering if anybody had the measurements for disc brake brackets for a 14ff. i have access to all the materials and was wondering if anyone had the right measurements or knew where to look to find them.

And does anyone have thoughts about me making them out of 7075-T6 aluminum?? If they were thick enough, would they hold up, i dunno much about it but have access to aluminum, just wondering peoples thoughts.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
BURB-STYLE said:
I know its a long shot but i was wondering if anybody had the measurements for disc brake brackets for a 14ff. i have access to all the materials and was wondering if anyone had the right measurements or knew where to look to find them.

And does anyone have thoughts about me making them out of 7075-T6 aluminum?? If they were thick enough, would they hold up, i dunno much about it but have access to aluminum, just wondering peoples thoughts.

No measurements here, I'd assume you could find them online somewhere....but IMO, it's probably not worth your time to make 'em, since you can get a pair for $24 ready to weld on.

BURB-STYLE

WhiTe tRash whEEling
Its funny you mention time cause i am going to build them at work with their material and get paid the whole time. Ya its great to work for the gov.

ALF

SURE!?
BURB-STYLE said:
Its funny you mention time cause i am going to build them at work with their material and get paid the whole time. Ya its great to work for the gov.

our tax dollars hard at work :rofl: would you make me a set while your're at it :D