15-40 diesel engine oil.

Chevycrew

I have a tote of leftover new engine oil. 15-40 was purchased for diesel engines.

$20 for a 5 gallon bucket, you bring the bucket.

I have about 150 gallons right now.

Text is best 208-890-5454

Ok, so I went and got buckets with pour spout lids. Still $4 a gallon if you bring containers to my home. But, for those who don't have access. $30 for a 5 gallon bucket. Available at my house in west valley, or my work in woods cross.

Last edited:

Chevycrew

I'm sure with a funnel we can fill anything. Ill look at the brand when I get home. Its a generic I believe. Whatever Union Pacific ordered for their multi engine switcher locomotives with cummins in them.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I need some of this. I have a few (3 or 4) one gallon oil jugs...do you have an appropriate funnel, or do I need to round one up?

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Carl, you need some clean 5 gallon jugs? I just changed a bunch of my diesels, so I've got half a dozen or so. They'll even be labeled right. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Sorry, dealing with plumbing issues today. (house plumbing issues, not personal. :p) I'll get with you later this week, after I get some buckets from BC. :)

Chevycrew

Ok, so I went and got buckets with pour spout lids. Still $4 a gallon if you bring containers to my home. But, for those who don't have access. $30 for a 5 gallon bucket. Available at my house in west valley, or my work in woods cross.