15 x 10 beadlock wheels, 5 x 5.5, set of 4.

X1994J

XJ's Bring the Uni-Suck
Up for sale is a set of 4, 15 x 10 wheels, with DIY beadlocks welded to them. These have been professionally welded and have zero leaks. I have been running these for about 2 years with no issues, I will have them cleaned up and plan on blasting the outers so they will be easy to prime / paint for the buyer. I will include the nuts and bolts as well. I should have these off tonight and broken down tomorrow. Asking 450.00 for the set of 4. Thanks, Cory.

Here they are new when first mounted...
0705102002.jpg

Recent pic..
IMG_0036.jpg

X1994J

XJ's Bring the Uni-Suck
I'll double check tonight but I believe they're right about 2-1/2 to 3"...

I also have a 5th matching spare that is on a 15x8 wheel, but would consider throwing it in if i got close to what i'm asking.

Last edited:

X1994J

XJ's Bring the Uni-Suck
hmmm.. no PM's. ;) But I got them off the Jeep, and the beadlocks un bolted. Just need to run down to the tire store and have them broken off the rims.. They are about 3-1/2" back spacing, but the beadlock does add a little width to them if that's what you're after. One of the rims is brand new and hasnt been mounted yet, I had some lug nuts come loose in moab and it ovaled out the holes, so I got a new inner and a new rim, it is welded and ready to go.

You can give me a call or shoot me a text, eight 0 one - 657 - 0560. Cory

Thanks.

Pile of parts

I was hoping for the 2-1/2" backspacing. I'm looking for a little wider stance. The wheels I have right now are about 3-1/2" so I guess I'll have to pass on these. Thanks anyway!