1919 YJ wrangler for sale or part out

wydej

LJSean
Parting out 1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ

Parts list: (Prices listed if parting out)

Painless 4.0 engine management system set up as a stand-alone system that can link to a lap to custom tune the motor and give live feed data Including all sensors and a modified for the system distributor with low miles. $800 obo Brown dog motor mount brackets $100, 1 inch lift motor mounts $100

700R4 transmission with low miles and all the adapters for the jeep 4.0, art carr shifter and high stall torque converter. $1000 obo

Sold 4.3:1 2 speed Atlas transfer case with 27 spline input (I also have a 23 spline input) with atlas support ring. $1700 obo Sold

Sold 14 bolt full width rear axle shaved 1 inch, axel truss with pinion guard, disc brakes, HD diff cover, Detroit locker, 5.13 gears, custom traction bar, set up for a spring over YJ (including spare axle shafts). Front full width ford high pinion driver side drop dana 60 axle, Detroit locker, HD diff cover, 5.13 gears, Warn premium hubs (including spare hub), 35 spline Chromalloy outers with a spare, HD Tie rods, Hydro assist with steering box and spare steering box. $3000 obo for the set. Sold

37x13x17 Competition compound Baja claws on 17x8 allied Bead locks $1200 obo

Sold Front Gen right 3 inch tube fenders $250 obo Sold

Custom Full roll cage $500 obo With baja JP suspension Corbeau driver Seat and 4 point harness tied into roll cage $ 150 obo

RCI fuel Cell $100 obo

2 inch drop skid plate $100 obo

Update on parts:

Sold 8 lug H2 Rim with a 37” Spare tire Wrangler MTR with only 10% tread left. $50 obo Sold

Sold HD drive lines:
Front went from an atlas to a D60 it has a 12 inch slip, 1350 u joint axle side, 2 1310 CV style joints on the tcase side 42” in length centered with plenty of room for adjustment $200 obo
Rear same joints as above, 6” slip 28 inches in length. $200 obo
Spare Rear same as above but has 2 welds on the ears. $100 obo Sold

5 seater YJ tub and frame with a custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, custom rock sliders, custom tubed rear to bolt in a Cherokee rear seat and 3 seat belts all built by Rock logic. Leaf spring perches set up for shackle reversal on the front and stretched wheel base (105”), 1 inch body lift, custom spare tire carrier. 8,000 lb Mile marker winch on the front $1000 obo. Will come with the OHV title perfect for a crawler project.

Stock Jeep yj Steering box $ 75 obo

Stock Jeep YJ steering box set up for Hydro assist with tubing and 8” hydraulic Ram $400 obo

Gray best top Ragtop with upper windows. All the windows are in good shape there is one small tear on the rear passenger side corner. $200 obo
Ragtop hardware. $100 obo

4 and 1 spare Rubicon express reverse eye 1.5 inch lift YJ leaf springs perfect for a spring over set up. $500 obo

4 Teraflex rebuildable 3 inch rod ends 2 right hand thread and 2 left hand thread. $150 obo

3 Shocks with built in bump stops 28 inches open 19.5 inches closed to the bump stop 10” of travel $150 obo.

Brown dog motor mount brackets $100 obo

1 inch lift motor mounts $ 75 obo

Call Sean 801-699-5767

Attachments

• montrose2.jpg
    montrose2.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

wydej

LJSean
I will get the measurements on Thursday. I think the pinion joint is 1410 and the tcase is a 1310 cv but will let you know for sure.

wydej

LJSean
Drive line lengths 2 rear 1 is a spare and has welds on the ears. length 28" it has a 1350 joint on the axle side and the 2 1310 CV style joints on the tcase side. Both have a 6 inch slip and are made of HD tubing.

The front is 42" long has a 12 inch slip and the same joints as listed above. The measurements were with the slips centered so there is room to work with depending on your suspension travel.

All were built by Gaylons drivelines in Lehi. I can not get my pics to load but I can text them to you. $200 obo for the front and rear. $100 obo for the spare rear.

amp713

Interested in the tube fenders, do you have some better pics and what width are the flares on them?

wydej

LJSean
They are the Gen Right YJ fender with a 3 inch flare. They are in good shape I have never rolled the jeep so there are no dents in them. They just had the occasional dragging on the rocks. I cannot get my images to upload but if you PM me your number I could text you pics or you can come check them out.

wydej

LJSean
Thanks I just cleaned out my PM box. The atlas is sale pending right now but he out put is the 32 spline HD and the tail housing fits the standard Jeep speedo gear.

amp713

Tried to send you a PM and it didn't seem to work. Very interested and would
like pics. Four35 72four 283four.