1950 cj3a

Brent

another nobody
running out of storage space and need some room, so here is the skinny, its a 1950 cj3a so the title said, it has a rebuilt tub, frame, and just about everything else, the motor is a TBI 4.3, the tranny is a 700r4 with jb adaptor to a stak 4x4 mini 3 speed case. the front axle is from an 84 toy, long field axles and burfields, arp king pin studs, hub studs ect. front third is a high pinion e-locker with 4.88 gears. rear axle is from the same truck with alloy shafts, and a low pinion e-locker and again 4.88 gears. it also has e-brake cutting brakes. the wheel base is a whopping 87", there is a soft top and bikini top in good condition. roll cage was made to be as tall as it could be and still fit under the soft top, there is head room. in rebuilding the rusty tub, the wheel wells were moved back so the driver and passenger could have leg room, there is ample. it is linked and running 2" fox air shocks 12" travel on all four corners with fox air bumps and a curry anti rock in the back. both axles have center limiting straps that can be removed. there is a warn m8000 mounted to the bumper. and a Mohave heater inside. I currently have a couple different sets of tires and wheels, one is a 16" alloy wheel with 285.... hankook mudders, one is a 17" cruiser wheel with trepedors, and one a 17" wheel with studded snow tires, you can have your pick which set you like.

I need to get $12000 out of it, if not I'm sure my son will eventually roll and or destroy the thing.

Attachments

• IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 185

Brent

another nobody
it pains me to stick this thing outside for the winter, but I need the room. if the wind would die down I'd shrink wrap the thing with the boat shrink wrap, but I can't move it after wards without cutting a hole in it :(

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
it pains me to stick this thing outside for the winter, but I need the room. if the wind would die down I'd shrink wrap the thing with the boat shrink wrap, but I can't move it after wards without cutting a hole in it :(

I have a big shop with a lot of space down here... I'd be happy to store it for you and on the warmer days, make sure the lockers still work. :greg:

Brent

another nobody
I have a big shop with a lot of space down here... I'd be happy to store it for you and on the warmer days, make sure the lockers still work. :greg:

thats tempting, an hour out of the way get it for the annual moab trip is way better than hauling it for 8 hours 1 way all so the boy can have something to drive.