1967 J3000

Darwin

GREASE MONKEY
I've got a 80-90% completed J3000 project truck that needs a good home. Some of the important stats are,
Dana 60 axles front and rear

Front axle is 79 F-350 5:38 gears, Detroit locker, high pinion, 35 spline inner, 30 spline outter shafts, High steer arms, Heim jointed steering, disc brakes.

Rear axle is from an E-350 5:38 gears, Strange spool, 35 spline full float shafts, drum brakes

39.5-18.5-16.5 super swamper boggers

Rebuilt AMC 360 engine with edelbrock cam, timing chain, intake manifold. Holly Truck Avenger carb, HEI distributor. Engine has got about 300 miles since rebuild, Flow Master muffler, and custom exhaust as far back as the transfer case.

Torque flight 727 transmission, resealed and serviced. Art Carr shifter.

NP208 transfer case, rebuilt with new chain and all bearings.

The only oil leak on the jeep is from the front diff cover.

York compressor onboard air, with pressure shut off switch, and 7 gallon tank mounted under the bed, air chuck mounted in front bumper.

Custom winch bumper.

The truck needs a fuel tank, heater and wiper motor wiring completed and the seats mounted. to be able to drive it. The interior is incomplete, needing carpet and a headliner. There are a few other small items but its been awhile and I can't remember what they are.

Asking price is $3500.00 OBO
Hopefully someone wants to give this truck the little bit of TLC it needs to be a driver.
Its located in sandy if anyone wants to take a look at it.

Call, Text, or PM any questions
801-875-0465
Thanks for looking, Darwin

Better pics coming when I can find the cable to my camera :)

Attachments

• darren and rick 213.jpg
    darren and rick 213.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 176