Who Dares Wins
That won't haul dirt bikes. HARD PASS.
Why not? It has the same bed as an El Camino:
123747817_375948990320440_7069713839385786885_n-1240x1240.jpg

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Okay, I'm blocking this thread too.

I, number one, have no will power, number two am a sucker for peer pressure, number three, this has led to many bad decisions in my life.

- DAA

What time should I pick you up tomorrow? 5:00 work? Chris at LHM Bountiful is ready for sure. I can ping @TurboMinivan just as easy. I heard he has to pass us off to someone now but haven't confirmed that?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Okay, I'm blocking this thread too.

I, number one, have no will power, number two am a sucker for peer pressure, number three, this has led to many bad decisions in my life.

- DAA
Think of it this way. Enough people on here have questioned your sense for driving a Jeep that looks like it is about fold the driver front into the shock tower that none of them are goi g to come rescue you. The cost of the tow bill alone is going to put you money ahead.

Do you need me to come up with more ways to justify this purchase? I have a wife with 120 pairs of shoes in her closet……..I have heard every imaginable justification there is in the world and am happy to pass them on.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I can ping @TurboMinivan just as easy. I heard he has to pass us off to someone now but haven't confirmed that?

Back in July, I was promoted to a sales manger position. This prevents me from being able to casually walk the lot with customers to look over and select a vehicle, I can't go on test drives, etc.

I do get to structure deals, sign papers with you, etc so I can still be involved with my customers after they've selected their new car. :)

Tonkaman

Back in July, I was promoted to a sales manger position. This prevents me from being able to casually walk the lot with customers to look over and select a vehicle, I can't go on test drives, etc.

I do get to structure deals, sign papers with you, etc so I can still be involved with my customers after they've selected their new car. :)
Congratulations!