For Sale - Best Offer 1970 JEEPSTER COMMANDO 4X4 V6 PROJECT WITH TITLE 850 OR TRADE FOR?

mmurry

Ok been getting it from the wife ever since I brought this Jeepster home. I do have too many projects, but I always wanted one of these rigs... It is a 1970 Jeepster Commando. It has a good utah title. it has a buick V6 dauntless oddfire motor, it also has manual trans and the D20 transfer case also has D44 rear differential. has a removable hardtop and is mostly complete... But it needs lots of work.. the motor was supposedly recently rebuilt and never ran... but it does not want to turn over at this time... the body is in ok condition, but has rust... the floorboards have already been replaced... I think it would make a neat street legal low buck crawler... but in the interest of keeping my marriage whole I need to sell... asking 850 cash or will consider trades for motorcycles? or guns? or??? I have been looking for a ruger mini 30 or 14?? Call email or txt mike at 801 633-7719 mmurry78@hotmail.com I am located in sandy

mmurry

willing to listen to offers... would trade for a ruger mini 30 or mini 14..... need to get this rig gone... wife doesent think i am tring to sell it...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
... so, my texts are not getting out of this location-- I'm still interested! but I'm at work for a few weeks. :( Show your wife this thread, and tell her I still want to come see it!!! Hopefully a blizzard won't get in the way this time. :/

mmurry

cool thanks for letting me know.. havent received any txt from you since the blizzard... didnt know if you were still interested or not...

mmurry

cant really wait any longer... placed an ad on ksl... so if either of you guys really want to take a look, I would hurry..

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Yup, Tacoma really needed this :rolleyes: Oh well, at least it's another project off the market no longer tempting me.