1971 Jeepster Commando

Toad

I bought this with big plans of building it up. I already have 5 registered vehicles. So I really dont need a sixth. It is completely stock and original at this point. It seems like it runs decent I drove it onto my flat bed and off my flatbed is all the driving i have done with it. Body is fairly solid with only minimal amounts of rust. Dauntless 225 v6. Three speed manual.

Last edited:

Toad

I love Commandos! I wish I could afford it John I would take it off your hands but I need new ball joints!

You need it buddy!!! I am really on the fence to sell this thing. I just have so much on my plate that needs to get done it will be several years at least before I am able to do anything with it. I have great visions of my little girl driving this when she is old enough. She is almost 2 :)

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
How hard would be to put a tow bar on it and how much do you think it would be? I'd pay for it and pay you to put it on.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
My wife just told me she doesn't like the look of the Commando and since she is my Sugar Mama I may have to pass on this. I guess "She who has the money makes the rules" -_- I'll let you know if I can talk her into it.

Cherokeester

My wife just told me she doesn't like the look of the Commando and since she is my Sugar Mama I may have to pass on this. I guess "She who has the money makes the rules" -_- I'll let you know if I can talk her into it.

Show her a finished, built commando and she might change her mind. Also, tell her that going commando is the best thing in the world!

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
Let's see what my ins check is.

(if there is one).

Been lusting for a Commando, and ANYTHING 1971 model (gay though it may be, I am a '71 model, and crave owning something as old as me.)

text pics to 208.724.7305.

Yes, i'm aware you're in the heart of Purgatory, and I'm in the Panhandle. Itching for a road trip.