1973 FJ-40

mikeytheboarder

1973 Toyota FJ-40. This vehicle was sitting in a field for about 12 years. I bought it to fix up and drive but at this point I need the money. I got it running and driving. The motor drives great and the previous owner said it was rebuilt. Has brand new battery. Tires have 95% tread. The headlights and tail-lights are not working and will need? I haven't checked the fuses, just haven't had time to work on it anymore. I did put in new plugs, fuel lines, battery. There is some rust on the outside and some on the floorboards on the inside. Comes with tons of extra parts, running boards, fender flares, tool box, etc. 3 speed manual transmission, no power steering. It does drive pretty good but it is a work in progress. You are going to want to trailer it home. Located in West Jordan. Asking $2,500
MAKE OFFER!!!! 801-678-4658 Eric

Last edited:

mikeytheboarder

I can email pictures if someone wants to post them. It won't post for some reason. Also asking price is $2,500 but really really need the cash right now!!! email me at mikemcnally85@gmail.com for pictures. My buddy Eric is selling it for me cause I don't have the time. RME people tell Eric you are my buddy and I told you to call him.