1979 Ford F-250 for sale.

LT.

Howdy folks. I am going to sell my 1979 Ford F-250 Ranger XLT. She is a 4x4 with a 6" lift, 37" Toyo Open Country MT's, 17" Method racing wheels, full sized spare, ROWDY 429 big block, dual 3" flowmaster exhaust, C6 auto tranny, NP-205 transfer case, high pinion Dana 44 front axle, Dana 60 rear axle, chrome diff covers, front axle truss, newer interior, newer paint and body work, all trim, headliner, sliding rear window, etc, etc, etc.

I bought it about 18 months ago and have only put about 2,000 miles on it since. Here in Texas the only local wheeling is mud and I hate mud. The truck really is way to nice to be playing in the mud and I have never even wheeled it. I did put the Tcase in 4wd once just to make sure it all worked. Everything works. It has a stereo in it but, you really cannot hear it due to the motor. The stereo really is not all that great anyhow.

I will post up some pictures as soon as I figure out how to get them off of my new phone. I can text them to anyone who would like to see them.

The reason for the sale is because we are going to try and buy a house. I can deliver the truck to Utah as I do have inlaws that live there. I am asking $22,000 but, I am open to reasonable offers.

Make no mistake this is not really a project. It will need a proper tune up due to altitude differences. Phone number five 0 five, six 0 three, nine five 0 six. Please text for more info.

Rob

LT.

Thank you for all your kind comments. I hope it goes to a good home. I really like this truck and I hope someone buys it and appreciates it as much as I do.

Rob.