1980 CJ-7 project

redrussell

Ok as you can see I am selling stuff. Had something come up and I'm trying to get it out of the way.

My project jeep, 1980 CJ-7. Clean and clear title for it! Previous owner put bed liner all over the tub. I was going to use this to replace mine but ended up going the YJ tub route. Dash and gauges are there and in really good shape. Engine is the 4.2 l6 and turns over by hand, original trans and case are gone but I have a T-150/D20 set to go with it. I was going to keep the seats but if that is a make or break for selling this they can go with it. I have a cage that comes with this as well(not pictured). Comes with matching rims and good tires(30" or 31" on 15's, not sure what they are) but have cracking. Axles are the stock wide tracks and all the steering is there, I haven't touched them at all. It is missing the front clip, they were damaged and before I thought about it I scraped them. I do have a hood and fenders off of my other CJ but they do not match(camo painted)but no grill. The windshield frame is good, sanded down and ready for paint with good glass. No top or doors. I can deliver it if you need/want me to if we work something out. Price is $1,000 but make me an offer and I probably won't pass it up. I included a close up photo of the only rust I have seen looking it over. It also has a swing out spare tire rack that comes with it and the tow bar setup, if you don't want it I could use it and will take it off. Any questions please ask. text is best at 208-608-0379View attachment IMG_20151210_091348625.jpgrear view, good gate and has the brackets for the swing-out carrier
View attachment IMG_20151210_091356425.jpgdrivers side this is where the rust spot is
View attachment IMG_20151210_091403953.jpgengine and radiator
View attachment IMG_20151210_091412198.jpgpassenger side
View attachment IMG_20151210_091421070.jpgclose up of the rust spot in the drivers side

redrussell

Thought I might add what I am looking for in trades; looking for some 16.5" rims(for mock up) or would really like some H1 beadlocks but 17" beadlocks work too, 37"-39.5" tires for mock up and use after build(rim size depends on what beadlocks I get), 255-285 range tires for 16' rim or similar sized tires with rims for chevy 8 lug, Chevy tow mirrors(the year isn't as important, I can mod them in), 89-99 truck parts(mainly interior), maybe electric fans especially ones with controllers, Goosneck hitch for 89 3500 dually(prefer I hide-away style), Spot and flood lights, LED cubes or Bars, YJ and XJ springs, selectable lockers for a Chevy Dana44 and/or 14bff, debating about doing 4 link or 3 link on my jeep so maybe components for that but I haven't decided. I am open to a lot.

redrussell

Someone make an offer, all I'm after is enough for barts radiator, noahfecks steering box, some xj springs, random smaller parts and some spare travel money for the holiday season. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I am tired of looking at this thing.

redrussell

Sorry I should have specified, I am after the leaf packs. Going to do the xj spring stretch front and year. Looking for stock to 3" of lift.

redrussell

This is I'm the way now, steel is coming in and I need the work space. Make me a reasonable offer. If the rust spot is a make or break I can patch it for you. If no one makes an offer soon I probably will do it and throw it on KSL again. Trades are pretty much the same, really looking for a 350(5.7) vortec engine in good shape and 16.5" rims are at the top.