1983 ford bronco full size 6 inch lift!

Seduceski

I have a black 1983 ford bronco. It sits on 35 inch tires that are basically brand new just around 300 miles on them. They cost around $1,300 alone. It has a 6 inch full suspension lift. Some fender rust but not severe. Frot seats are a little ripped but the rest of the interior is great. It has a deck and 4 speakers hooked up and is wired and ready for subs as well. It has the 350 Windsor engine and an edelbrock 800 carb. The exhaust is cut off after the cat making for a mean sound. Runs awesome recently had the vaccum lines re ran. Transmission is in awesome shape you hardly feel it shift! All that's wrong is a bad master cylinder that leaks which i plan on fixing in the weekend coming or the next if I can't get to it. Brakes work fine and all it just leaks brake fluid then it doesn't stop very well once it runs out. I want to ask $2,000 for it. It may be a little high but give it a chance I might be able to work with you on the price. Text me for pictures. Call with more questions please. 801-828-5470