1984 Cj-7 jeep/buggy.

cjncustoms

Well the time has come to sell my jeep to fund my new buggy build. This jeep is amazing and extremely capable. Its pretty much point and shoot. Its long and low and very stable. I've owned it for the last 10 years and have done every bit of work to it myself. Its been completely rewired front to back. Not one piece of factory wiring left in it. I WOULD BE WILLING TO SELL IT WITH OR WITH OUT MOTOR/TRANS/T-CASE TO COME DOWN ON PRICE. This is currently a turn key ready crawler. The specs are as follows:

Titled 1984 Cj-7 w/ fully boxed 87 YJ frame. 117.5" Wheel base. (Waterfall eater!) And an awesome legends class rig for OSRC!!
6.0L LQ4 w/LS1 intake Drive by cable Harness and ecm by 150tunes.com. Ron davis Aluminum radiator.
Built TH400
Atlas 4.3 w/32 spline everything. 1410 yokes f/r. new style case and gears. maybe 8 trips on it.
Front 3 link w/panhard, 14" Fox coilovers 1.25" Heims. lower. 7/8" upper
Rear 4 link with 14" fox air shocks 1.25" Heims lower, 7/8" uppers.
Dana 60 KP front 4.10's welded with Yukon chromoly inners, Bobbly Long joints and alloy usa 35 spline outers with tera flex drive flanges.
Psc double ended ram, reservoir and orbital. Howe Tc pump. Highsteer arms tied into factory steering arms.
14 bolt w/4.10's welded. disc brakes. Ballistic fab diff cover. Rear sway bar.
Custom aluminum dash with autometer gauges and all new switches and wiring. There are no fuses except for fuel injection. Everything else is on circuit breakers.
Has ipod hook up with volume control hooked to amp and 4 speakers. Great stereo for a buggy!
Rear end of jeep has been completely rebuilt with all new sheet metal from doors back. Has 1.25" DOM top rail and 1.5" DOM rear "fenders". (see pics)
Cage built with 1.75" DOM.
Corbeau seats and harnesses.
custom aluminum fuell cell and mount.
38" TSL Sx on 15x8 steel wheels with diy beadlocks. Tread is getting low.
All supsension trusses and brackets and links purchased from Ben Hanks racing.

Would consider partial trade for tig welder, band saw, guns, 17" Beadlocks and 40" Maxxis or bfg tires. Ls motor or other possible buggy parts I might need...

Theres so much more than i can type. This jeep has been my heart and soul for the last 10 years and I hate to see it go but I cant have both. Please contact Calvin @ 1-801-699-9094 with any questions. Will be in St. George Utah over thanksgiving and could make arrangements too check it out if interested. Currently located in West Jordan Utah. $16,000 O.B.O

iphone4 002 (2).jpgiphone4 354.JPGiphone4 143.JPGiphone4 369.JPGimage3.PNGimage4.PNGimage5.PNGimage6.PNGimage7.PNGimage8.PNG

Last edited:

Bart

That's a sweet rig for sure. If I wasn't so deep into my build I'd be selling it and picking this up. It has all the right parts.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Such a good value. I've been watching the market lately and this is a good one. I really would be surprised if you have it much longer. How was sand hollow last weekend?

cjncustoms

Such a good value. I've been watching the market lately and this is a good one. I really would be surprised if you have it much longer. How was sand hollow last weekend?

It was good. Didn't get much wheeling in but it was a good time cruisin through the dunes and checking everything out. Can't wait to get the new one finished and get back down there!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I can also verify that this rig has a low coefficient of suck. Wish I could afford it and a place to put it and a thing to tow it with.

cjncustoms

Sell it to El Dorado County for use on the Rubicon? Looks like it would require a couple changes, but it's pretty close already....
http://edcapps.edcgov.us/contracts/pdf/16-070-045.pdf

Well after reading through all 116 requirements, mine is little far off of what they are wanting. They're basically asking for a KOH race ready JK that is still street legal! Lol. Thanks for the link though. Pretty interesting that they are looking for those types of vehicles.