1985 Dodge Ramcharger for sale.

LT.

Okay y'all, most of you are familiar with my Ramcharger and I am now posting it up for sale. It is a 1985 Dodge Ramcharger, 360 ci, engine, TF 727 transmission, NP-203/205 doubler from Off Road Design. She sits on a 14 bolt Chevy full floater rear axle with 5.13 gears, spool, 5 on 5.5 hubs. The front axle is a Dodge Dana 60 with matching gears, detroit locker, Reid Racing inner C's, Reid Racing knuckles, and same bolt pattern. Wheels are Spyder lock bead locks five of them, tires are 42" Pitbull Rockers that have about 100 miles on them and there is five of them. Wheels have no rock rash either again there is all five. Tom Woods drive lines, four linked front and rear with FOA coil over shocks. They are valved for rock crawling and are in perfect working order. Warn 9.5 ti winch. Since this truck has been put together she has really only been on one serious four wheeling trip and that was Easter Jeep Safari in 2011. She has a six point roll cage over the driver and passenger. She has full hydraulic steering in a high steer set up. I can't think of anything that is broken or does not work. Lights all work, turn signals, and the truck is street legal here in New Mexico.

So, why would I want to sell the truck? Well, my family life is much more important to me than the truck is and I am wanting to build a more street friendly rig. Honestly, this rig is just sitting and I have not driven it or wheeled it since 2011. And it is such a shame for such a well put together truck just to sit. I am willing to deliver for a small fee. We have family in Utah so it really is not that big of a deal anyways. I am going to ask for $15,000 but, please don't be afraid to make an offer. The worst thing I could say is no. Please respond to this add or feel free to call me and leave a message on my phone. I work funny hours so I will return your call. Phone number five 05- six 03- nine five 06.

I am really whopped by my little girl and she hates the truck. I can't stand to be away from her so......

Thanks for looking.

LT.

Last edited:

LT.

Last edited:

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
One of my favorite rigs was a '74 Ramcharger with a warmed up 318. Sweet rig that would always get me anywhere I wanted to go. It was also a great tow rig.

LT.

I was starting to think I pissed everyone off. Lol. I have talked to a few friends who told me to get out and wheel but, my little girl comes first. She doesn't like it and I am too much of a baby to go anywhere with out her. The last time I added up the recipts I had over $30,000 in this truck. Knowing that I would never get that out of it I thought half would be a good place to start.

LT.

Bart

Sorry to see this, but I understand. BTW, my daughter Carli hated wheeling when she was young. Just driving around the roads in Johnson Valley she was screaming "We're going to die!". She got over it in a couple of years and now she's my wheeling buddy and has her own TJ.

LT.

My wife would kill me if I got rid of the 800B

I hear ya. Keep the mrs happy.

Sorry to see this, but I understand. BTW, my daughter Carli hated wheeling when she was young. Just driving around the roads in Johnson Valley she was screaming "We're going to die!". She got over it in a couple of years and now she's my wheeling buddy and has her own TJ.

I know she will come around also. She loves my dually Rosie. Thing is that the Ramcharger is done. I dont know why but, I really like building rigs more. So it is time to build something else. The Ramcharger is an awesome vehicle that does wheel really well. It is the best wheeling rig I have ever owned. I want something that is more mild and dual purpose.

LT.

LT.

I have an 800A but I am sure its not what your looking for after I rolled it.

I would rather not have one that has been rolled. I want to build my next project so that it would be able to attend the ultimate adventure. I am not too afraid of some dents and dings. Send me a picture of it. Maybe we can work something out.

LT.

Last edited:

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
It is an awesome rig. When I owned it it was stock, LT has put some work into it and who ever gets this rigs is getting a cool crawler.