1985 Toyota 4runner - Ready to crawl

huntinkid

this is a shot in the dark but would you want to trade a 01 corolla for it? or partial payment of it? pm me if interested.

Toad

Not trying to hijack a thread or anything but why do modified toyota prices seem to tank? I see a fair amount of nicely built toyotas selling in the 4-6 k range. If it were a jeep it would be worth a lot more. Hopefully my question makes sense.

sixstringsteve

I don't think it's unique to toyotas. You'll never get your money back on a modified vehicle.

Also, don't forget this is a 1985 toyota. I doubt a modified 1985 Jeep would be worth much more. Compare 1996 and newer jeep to toyota prices and they'll be quite different. That being said, toyotas from these years are one of the cheapest rigs to build right and wheel hard. This is a fantastic rig that can tackle any of Utah's trails and still drive home to tell about it. It'd be tough to find many other rigs for $5000 that are as dialed, capable, and street legal as this one.

Toad

It'd be tough to find many other rigs for $5000 that are as dialed, capable, and street legal as this one.

Thats exactly what I am saying. He has a ton of upgrades and dollars sunk into this thing. I realize that you get pennies back on your mods. It just seems that is worse for these older modified toyotas. I see plenty of 5 grand jeeps that are piles of junk.

Last edited:

littlyota

What springs are in the rear? Just curious and sweet rig. Looks almost identical to mine.

I thought someone stole mine and had it for sale.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
You interested in trading for a KTM 300XC :D

Already have one bike i'm trying to sell :), I want another wheeler, just something a little less built. The wheeling i'm doing now a days is not what this rig is built for. It's sad to let it sit, and be used so mildly. It needs to go to a good home and be abused like it should be.

What springs are in the rear? Just curious and sweet rig. Looks almost identical to mine.

I thought someone stole mine and had it for sale.
All-Pro lift springs – 4” front, 3” rear

:D

Last edited:

madcow246

I can't buy any more rigs for a while... I sold the last one to help pay for a family vacation!!! This is definitely a solid, capable rig that's gonna be a SWEET ride for someone, and at 5K, it's a steal!