1985 Toyota buggy

J Kimmel

image.jpgimage.jpegI am selling my 1985 Toyota Buggy, it originally started life as a 1985 pickup. It is equipped with a 22re, 5speed manual transmission with dual transfer cases. The rear case has Marlin 4.7 gears.

Dana 60 front with 5.89 gears and an ARB. It also has full Yukon 4340 35 spline shafts with CTM u joints. I have CTM drive flanges on it as well. The ARB is powered by the included Powertank so no electrical to malfunction, no solonoids to fail.

Dana 61 rear, full float Moser 35 spline axle shafts with a disc brake conversion. It has a welded differential.

3 link front with 2.5 Sway A Way air shocks, and a 4 link rear with 2.5 Sway A Way air shocks. I just replaced the lower links with solid aluminum 2.25" links and new 7/8" heims. Upper heims were replaced last fall.

Wheelbase is set at 112", which is perfect for climbing any of the extreme trails.

Mastercraft seats with 5pt harnesses, custom built wiring harness by PMS motorsports sitting on Raceline beadlocks with 42" sticky Irocs.

Also includes a Warn XD9000 winch with 100' of synthetic Masterpull winch line.

This buggy is ready to go now. It easily conquers the most difficult trails in Colorado, Utah, California, etc. I have taken excellent care of it and am happy to answer any questions.

$16,000

Sorry fumbling with mobile

Last edited: