For Sale - Firm Price 1986 CHEVY DANA 60 AND CORP 14 4.56S LOCKED AND LOADED

djiroc1

I'm trying to sell my axles or whole truck. Have a 1986 Chevy K30 that i had built for a rock crawler few years back. Times got tough so I sold the engine and the truck has sat since 2012. Front diff has full detroit and 4.56 Yukon gears, factory shafts, new u joints, bearings, and brakes. The front diff was done my Moab 4 Wheel Outpost. Tore the other one up in Moab. Front diff also has hyd ram assist. Rear diff is Corp 14 4.56 gears and Full Detroit. Factory shafts and new brakes. Looking to get 3k outta the axles or the whole truck. You pick. The truck does have the SM465 transmission and 205 slip output t-case still in it. Truck in good shape for what it is but I know its really worth more in parts than it is as a whole. Title in hand. Cash only. Transmission and T case for sale separately also if someone is interested. Truck has 6 in lift and clears 38.5 boggers. Tried selling it locally but all we have around here are a bunch of mud bogging idiots that lincoln lock everything so they don't see the value in the complete axles with the lockers.

djiroc1

Located in southeast WY. I can haul for additional charge. Meet half way or deliver. The pic on the left shows what the truck looked like with the 38.5 boggers on it. They are not for sale. It comes with the steelies and carcasses. If youd like you can email me : djiroc1@hotmail.com. Ill get that way faster than checking the forum.

Last edited:

djiroc1

Im also selling this truck to buy a B-body mopar. If you know what that is id be definately willing to do some trading!!