1986 toyota club cab

chans

I saw one this morning just like those that was turning on my street. I tried to get the phone out to take a picture but was too late. The thing was long.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
There was a diesel (Toyota 2L) club cab truck for sale not too far away, for cheap. The body was rusted all to hell, but it could have been a cool truck... for someone.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I see a white one like that in Moab just about every time I'm there. It's so cool. It's on 37-40" Baja Claws. White, super clean.

Like this one? http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?82870-Legend-Class

attachment.php

yota87truck

Yotas ROCK
They are too long for me (for off road). Unique trucks. But not as unique as the Toyota Wolverine(which was also aftermarket). Not the Wolverine as in predecessor to the 4Runner but after market 4wd conversion on 75-78(I believe) 2wd trucks (4wd option started in 79). I think that blue one you speak of that was for sale was possibly my friends uncles or something. He was selling it for his aunt. It obviously sold and it was a single rear axle. Actually the Dually rear axle with the custom cab is probably extremely rare (along with other Toyota 1 ton and dually trucks).

If you shortened the wheelbase (behind cab) you would get a respectable wheel base for a mild crawler (small bed though). Depends what your needs are.