1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
So I've had this jeep since I was in high school and it used to run great but after parking it, it just kind of deteriorated and currently doesnt start anymore. It more than likely needs a good tune up of the engine and adjusting the holley carb also. Me personally I would probably recommend rebuilding the motor. It has an AMC 360 and we did the rebuild when I was driving it but I think it has an oil leak coming from somewhere, I think...not sure, maybe it's old dried up oil. The exterior definitely has some rust spots throughout the body but the interior is complete and in fairly good shape although some trim pieces are currently removed, but they are there. It has power windows, the 4x4 is engaged by a toggle switch and it has the shift lever on the steering column. I'm not a Jeep expert but if my memory serves me correct it has Dana 44 axles in front and rear, I think these were referred as narrow trac. It will come with two sets of wheels, the fins and the holes, whatever they are called. I always held onto it with the hopes of rebuilding the motor and doing an EFI conversion and maybe turning it into a family crawler but I'm needing the garage space for new projects so it has to go.

Asking price $800 or best offer.

image.jpgimage_1.jpgimage_2.jpgimage_3.jpgimage_4.jpgimage_5.jpgimage_6.jpg