1990 jeep Cherokee XJ 5000.00 obo

93yj

First with the good Starting from the ground up
Sites on 35x12.50x15 super swamper tires with match full size spare and rim.
Front is a Dana 44 with 488 gears and Detroit Locker.
Rear is a ford nine inch with a Detroit locker and 488’s. Also six states just re-did the bearings and seals
Custom tract bar for the rear.
8” long arm suspension in the front, and 8” leafs with tera revolving shackles in the rear.
C Rok stearing Bracket, and Dodge Durango Stearing Box
Six states driveline into a SYE and tera low 4to1 NP241 transfer case
AX15 transmission
new Center force clutch (installed right after we put the motor in)
Has a newer motor with 130,000 miles on it.
Warn push bumper and winch mount
Ramsey 8000lb winch
Body is strait with very little rust.
Bushwhacker pocket flares
Interior is in great shape.
Cobra CB
Oh ya a brand new fuel pump and sending unit, just installed this weekend.

Problems
Driver side door window needs to be fixed. The hand crank has come loose. (it will crank down to half way and then it needs a little help going back up, but it does work)
Sway bar disconnects need to be installed.
The transfer case linkage needs to be installed. It is a part from teraflex for the terlow transfer case. It just has never been installed.
No radio

Other than that it is a great xj crawler. Give me a call if interested (801)259-0314 thanks
IMG_0536.jpgIMG_1123.jpgIMG_1106.jpgIMG_1107.jpgIMG_1108.jpgIMG_1109.jpgIMG_1111.jpg

Last edited:

WheelinCrazy

It would probably sell alot faster if you fixed the problems. Install the quick disconnects and fix the linkage and it'll sell for sure. I'm looking for a rig right now and yours definitely catches the eye however few people want to take on a project.

93yj

It would probably sell alot faster if you fixed the problems. Install the quick disconnects and fix the linkage and it'll sell for sure. I'm looking for a rig right now and yours definitely catches the eye however few people want to take on a project.
I couldn’t agree with you more! I have just been lazy and not wanted to put the effort into something I don’t want anymore. I will try to get them put and fixed this weekend.