1992 Ford E-150 Custom Van

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I inherited this from my grandpa when he passed in July. He bought it when it was just a couple years old and then used it mostly for driving from his home in Illinois to visit family in Mississippi, Utah and Idaho. It has 170,504 miles on the clock. It's got the 4.9L (300ci) straight six, which is a very torquey motor known for decent fuel mileage and lasting forever. The interior is quite clean, with a few spots in the carpet up front that I haven't even tried to clean up other than vacuuming. They may well scrub out pretty easily. The body is great other than a small dent (3" across maybe) in the right rear corner and there isn't any body rust. This thing was always garaged. In fact, that's where it spent the last 8 years or so. When I got it the fuel tank was rusty, so it was replaced along with the fuel pump and sending unit. We also put in a brand new battery and 4 new tires. I haven't had much chance to road test it, but it was a daily long distance driver when parked. I've ridden across the country in this when I was younger and it's a plush and comfy ride. There's seating for 7 with 4 captains chairs and a rear bench that folds into a small bed. It does have a hitch for towing.

Asking $2800

KSL ad if you're interested... https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/2010980

DSCN2508.JPGDSCN2509.JPGDSCN2510.JPGDSCN2511.JPGGOPR0345.JPGGOPR0347.JPGGOPR0348.JPGGOPR0349.JPG

Last edited:

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I'm not buying, but how much distance is there between the middle seats and the back door?

Last edited: