1993 fully custom suzuki sidekick!

Seduceski

I have a red 1993 suzuki sidekick 2 door with the 8 valve 1.6 liter engine I want to sell. I have well over $7,000 invested parts and hundreds of hours of work making custom everything for this. It's been my baby for a few years it only has 94,000 miles.

It has the calmini 3 inch suspension lift along with the calmini 3 inch body lift. It has a 1 inch coil spring spacer in the front to level it out. I built custom shock towers in the rear to accommodate bigger shocks which got me from 8 inches of travel to around 12 inches of travel in the rear. I have all the stock suspension I can give to you as well and a spare rear axle.

I built front and rear bumpers for it. They are rock solid and mean. I built custom tube fenders and rock sliders as well.

I put a cold air intake and an exhaust system on it as well and with it pushing 265/75/16 cooper st tires it can get up to 22 miles to the gallon. The tires have great tread left on them only had them about 8 months.

It has a killer sound system installed by me. A Sony deck pushes 2 4 inch speakers up front and 2 6x9s in the rear custom diamond plate panels. I have a Boston 4 channel amp running to each speaker as well to improve clarity and loudness. Then I have a Rockford fOsgate 500 watt amp running 2 12 inch Rockford fosgate shallow p3s subs In a custom made sub box to fit behind the back seat.

As far as price goes I'd like to see $4,500 from it give me some feedback on what you think I can get from it please. Text me for pictures. Call me with questions. 801-828-5470

I'm sure I left stuff out you have to see this rig! Open diffs. I also have a matching set of 1982 Toyota axles I was going to swap into it that I unfortunately dont have the money to do anymore as im going away to college. I can sell you those for $300 they are complete axles 4.10 gears open diffs as well.

sixstringsteve

so it has a coil suspension up front?

EDIT: I'm a dufus. I thought it was a sami, not a kick. I guess I need to learn to read better.

Last edited:

Seduceski

Sorry about the delay in the response yeah it is on Ksl and it is red and blue. Maybe confused with copper not sure.. Coil spring suspension ifs in the front.