1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (will add more pictures this evening)

Dominic

Very built 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee from the second owner 194k. $5800 RME PRICE. High Pinion Tera 60 rear axle, Full float High Pinion Tera 50 front axle with 35 spline 60 outers ,Warn Premium hubs, ARB air lockers front and rear, geared at 4:56. Clayton Long arm suspension with 6" coils,35" BF Goodrich KM2 Trail ready bumpers and sliders, NP241HD transfer case with SYE, Warn XD9000i winch with master pull winch line and stock line, Currie HD steering, Hydro assist, steering box brace. Vortech Supercharger, Crane Cams HI-6 ignition system, Doug thorley headers, Aquamist injection system, Magnaflow 3" exhaust with high flow cat, Helton hot water exchanger (camp shower). Also included but not pictured cb, 20LB Co2 tank, full size spare, Heavy duty transfer case skid plate. Title in hand, receipts for the major build parts and almost all the work that has ever been done on it, even the window sticker. I know this rig inside and out and will take the time to teach the new buyer about all of it. It is in really good shape and the interior is very clean, no rips or tears, Synthetic fluids all it's life. The motor has lots of life in it I expect it to go for along time. I replaced the ignition system and PCM last year. Tranny shifts perfectly and has always been well cared for. Things it needs: steering box could use a rebuild ($140) Shocks I have two bilstein 5150's I have not yet installed but it would need two more to make a set. Thermostat is leaking I have the parts just haven't put them in yet. I am selling because I haven't really used this for what it was intended for in about two years. I either need to sell it or start spending money making it more comfortable for my wife to drive daily.
IMAG0487.jpgIMAG0485.jpgIMAG0479.jpgIMAG0489.jpgIMAG0482.jpgIMAG0490.jpgIMAG0478.jpgIMAG0481.jpgrme.jpgrme2.jpg

Last edited: