For Sale 1995 Jeep YJ, WFO customs build

Asking Price
$13000
Condition
Used - Great Condition
Hey guys. I need to sell this jeep for a friend of mine. He has gone "away" for a long time and the federal government won't be allowing him to do any jeeping for about 9 more years.

It's a well built rig, here is what I know of it so far. I believe it was built by a shop in California called WFO concepts or something like that.

Drivetrain:
-TBI 350, painless wiring harness, turbo350 auto trans (I think), Atlas II transfercase. (Unsure on ratio). Onboard aircompressor (YORK)
-Dana 60's front and rear, detroit lockers, unsure on gear ratio, armored diff covers. High steer.
-Leaf sprung over suspension, Shackle reversed, (Not sure on make of springs, I can probably figure that out), disc brakes front/rear.
-Custom fuel cell to clear extended wheelbase
-Full PSC hydraulic assist (Gearbox, pump, cooler and hydraulic cylinder by PSC)

Body/Chasis
-Some kind of custom make rock sliders
-ugly front fenders
-Full roll cage with tire carier/rotopax
-TMR customs front dash
-cheap bucket seats and harnesses.
-Custom center console
-hard and soft doors. 2 Soft tops (I think)
-37"s on black steelies. (Full size spare)
-Full belly up skid plate.
-

This is a really well built turn-key rig. I would hang on to it but I'm full up on jeeps already. Looking for about $13 OBO.IMG_0946.jpg

Lots more pictures coming later today.

Ha ha! I would love for this thing to go to someone on here. It’s a damn nice rig. It does have the fold n tumble rear seat….somewhere. I’ll have to find it.

How road friendly is it? Trailer only or is it able to cruise to and from trails at Hwy speed?
Previous owner drove it all over including up and down the canyons. I’ve driven it 300ish miles around Moab and I would say road manners are a 7/10 for a Jeep. I think it could use a trac bar for street driving but otherwise it’s pretty good. No driveline vibes.

I have some videos of it I will get posted when I sit down to my computer. Off road this Jeep went everywhere my crawler did, it’s a very capable Jeep.

I do think it has a transmission fluid leak at the rear seal but that’s an easy fix.