1996 - 2002 Toyota 4Runner Leather Steering Wheel & Misc parts Grab Bag Smokin' Deal!

themule

Expedition Equipped
I have a nice leather steering wheel for a 1996-2002 4Runner, also a bunch of misc parts including cruise control module and a ECM (engine control module) computer. Heater fan motor, bolts, nuts, fuel filler neck protector, fuel door, etc. I want $50 for everything, if you have one of these trucks and need any of this, then pick this up because it's worth every penny to have spares! Call text or email. I will be in North Salt lake tomorrow and could meet. I can ship as well. I am going to give this about a week to sell, then it's all going in the trash!!!

$50 for everything!
Located In Morgan, UT

Attachments

• IMG_2571.jpg
    IMG_2571.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2567.jpg
    IMG_2567.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2570.jpg
    IMG_2570.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2548.jpg
    IMG_2548.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 4

4biker

What year vehicle did it come off of? I'm definitely interested but steering wheel may be year-specific.
Thanks

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hey Kaleb, hope all is well buddy, we need to catch up!

Does the blower motor have a Toyota part number on it by chance? I'm thinking it might fit the Tacoma as well. New from Toyota are ~$150 so at $50 for the lot its worth it for the fan alone :cool:

themule

Expedition Equipped
Let me look and see. Prob does have a part no.
Hey Kaleb, hope all is well buddy, we need to catch up!

Does the blower motor have a Toyota part number on it by chance? I'm thinking it might fit the Tacoma as well. New from Toyota are ~$150 so at $50 for the lot its worth it for the fan alone :cool:

4biker

Hey Kurt if you pick up the lot I'd love that steering wheel. I just can't get up that far north anytime soon. Thanks for the offering doc.

themule

Expedition Equipped
Hey Kurt if you pick up the lot I'd love that steering wheel. I just can't get up that far north anytime soon. Thanks for the offering doc.

I will be headed to Kurt's sometime this week or next to pick up parts, if you want to meet me.

Let me know!