1996 Ford F350 Single Cab Flat Bed Dually 4,000 obo

Lil' Rich

I am selling my Ford F350 due to needing a tow rig with 4 doors for my family to join me rock crawling. I have made this truck into a very reliable vehicle. I towed to California and back, Las Vegas, San Diego, Moab, and South Dakota. In order to do this I went through the entire vehicle to make it as reliable as possible, and I particularly didn't expect to sell it. Happy wife, Happy Life huh?

The truck has the 7.3 liter diesel that generally gets 12 mpg at around 65 mph. With the new turbo the top speed is 85 mph and gets around 7-8 mpg. It has wood bed sides that sit roughly 2 feet tall and comes with vehicle ramps if you want them. The winch has a wireless remote, and the vehicle recently passed inspection.

Anyways, it has a 12,000 lbs winch w/wireless remote, new Clutch, Clutch Master Cylinder, a 12' Flatbed, Dual heavy duty Springs, new tires, new brakes, rear disc brake upgrades with e-brake, stereo deck, new windshield, new fuel pump, new injectors, better turbo, dual batteries, new glow plugs, new motor mounts, and a New bench seat.

The truck is almost 20 years old, so don't expect a brand new truck. It does have some small oil leaks but what vehicle that is 20 years old doesn't? I have hauled my buggy across the western U.S. I have had this truck for 2 years and it has proven to be fairly convenient and reliable, however now that my kids are old enough to go wheelin, I need a place to put them in the tow rig with me. Oh and the truck is purple because it was my daughters favorite color.

I am willing to take partial trades for Firearms of all sorts, Patio Furniture of specific types, a Nice BBQ, Bow Hunting supplies.

$4,000 OBO, The price reflects the condition it is in. Located in Hurricane, Utah

Pictures Seen Here: http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/2613380

Last edited: