1996 Landcruiser FZJ80 with Lockers

dep

96 Landcruiser $4000.00 OBO

Ill have to look but around 175k miles.

The good

OME J springs with spacers giving it about 4 inches of lift. ProComp 9000 shocks. Nearly new BFG KTM2 muds with about 2k miles on them on 17 alloy wheels. (35-12.50-17) Factory lockers front and rear which work. Front axle rebuilt when tires went on about 2 k miles ago with new seals and bearings. New brake master cylinder from dealer a few hundred miles ago. New mulitcore radiator a few hundred miles ago. Pesky Heater Hose done at that time. Optima Red top battery. Older used BFG spare which is the same size on a similar but not exactly the same rim. I have Slee extended braided brake lines which I never put on and are still in the package.

The bad

Needs head gasket. Still runs and drives but it started idling rough so I took it to the dealer and they said head gasket needs to be done. I stopped driving it at that time but someone can test drive it (short) to make sure everything works if they want. Starter starting to go bad and sometimes takes a couple tries so I bought a new one but then found out about the head gasket so never put it on.

Other

Dark green body which has all original panels and no accident history. The hood and front of the roof are oxidized from the sun and dont look great but are not peeling or anything like that. Tan leather seats including the third row. Interior in fairly good condition except a couple of cracks in the dash, again from the sun. Original stereo which the back lights dont work on but it still works just hard to see at night.

The low price is because of the head gasket and since this was an extra car I dont need and rarely took offroad im just going to sell it rather than deal with fixing it. Im not going to part it out, again because I dont want the hassle. Im also not looking for trades and dont need to sell so im not going to take some super low offer.

Ill try to get some pics up soon but have one on my phone I can text if someone wants to see how it sits.

Its in St George Utah

Joe 435-817-7045

074.jpg075.jpg076.jpg077.jpg078.jpg079.jpg080.jpg081.jpg082.jpg083.jpg

Last edited:
Is this still for sale?

I might be interested in the cruiser, what did the dealership quote you to fix the head gasket ?
:)

Thanks,
Scott