1997 2 door Cherokee--- $2700

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Someone buy this 190k mile unit. I don't see any blowby in the air filter and that's why I bought it. It's a solid little rig with a 4.0L, 231 t-case, auto trans, 8.25 rear and reverse Dana 30 up front. I think the 8.25 is 29 spline from '96 and up so it's a decent axle. Has about a 3" lift of unknown origin. Drives down the road pretty well but could use a little love. Good builder platform.

Only reason to sell is my kid #1 will be coming home from a 2 year religious excursion in Aug. He wants a TJ, so if you've got a cheapish auto TJ to trade, I'd throw this and some cash your way. Looking for something with a 4.0L and an auto trans that's not red (burgandy seems to be ok?).

IMG_20170401_150827.jpg

XJ2.jpgxj4.jpgxj3.jpg

Last edited:

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Would love to take this and toss one of my 5.9L engines in it. Even like whats left of the paint color...lol. But alas I'm poor.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Photo's of the back seat, cargo area? Come on you know exactly what it looks like.....LoL . All Cherokees are the same. Quite trying to talk yourself into it...I soooooo want this but just have no way of coming up with funding for another vehicle.