1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ

sam4runner

I am looking to sale my 1997 Jeep Wrangler. The Jeep is in really good shape. Has just under 140000 miles. Automatic transmission and 4.0 6 cylinder motor. Runs very well.

Interior is in very nice shape, no rips or tears in any of the seats. There is carpet in the front half that is in awesome shape. Has aftermarket kenwood CD player.

Exterior paint is in good shape, no clear coat peeling. No major dents just minor dings and scratches. Hood has acouple minor dings as well as on on the front grille. Has a smittybuilt bumber with winch. I have no idea want brand winch but has a controller. 33/12.50/15 inch Goodyear Duratracs that are in decent shape. Has full hard doors and a brand new in box Rampage framless soft top.

This has an aftermarket lift that I am not sure the brand, also the transmission pan leaks very slight.

Pictures are not the best due to sun going down, Can send others on request. This jeep was an manufacture buy back, back in 97. Previous owner owned it for 10+ years with no issues.

Will consider trades for Toyota pickup, Tacoma or 4runner. $5200.00 OBO

Call or text
435-680-2184

Last edited: