1998.5 dodge CUMMINS!!! perfect CRAWLER HAULER!!

90 cherokee

Im selling my 1998.5 dodge 24v cummins turbo diesel truck. I'll start off by saying this is NOT the 53 casted block, this truck has the good block. The truck has a levaling kit in the front and airbags out back, 20 inch rims with 33 inch tires, truck has edge juice with attitude chip, fass fuel pump, BUILT suncoast trans with around 60k or less with mag hytech trans oil pan, 4 inch "cat back" magnaflow exhaust, 3piece exhaust manifold (cant remember brand) brand new radiator (2k miles if that ) brand new trans mount, brand new starter as of a week or two ago, just serviced trans about 200 miles ago, Dana 80 rear end, power windows, heated mirrors, power locks, keyless entree, power seat, ect. I know I'm forgetting some stuff but if you are interested call or text me, (text anytime 24/7).This truck has never left me stranded and the ONLY reason I'm selling is is to get a long bed dually. And a long bed dually is the only thing I'm interested in trading for.murray, utah 84107,...7900$ will go lower if i keep the chip.Dylan, 801-783-8914

Attachments

• cummins1.jpg
    cummins1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 55
  • cummins 2.jpg
    cummins 2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 58
  • cummins 3.jpg
    cummins 3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 64
  • cummins 4.jpg
    cummins 4.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Silly Willy

Im selling my 1998.5 dodge 24v cummins turbo diesel truck. I'll start off by saying this is NOT the 53 casted block, this truck has the good block. The truck has a levaling kit in the front and airbags out back, 20 inch rims with 33 inch tires, truck has edge juice with attitude chip, fass fuel pump, BUILT suncoast trans with around 60k or less with mag hytech trans oil pan, 4 inch "cat back" magnaflow exhaust, 3piece exhaust manifold (cant remember brand) brand new radiator (2k miles if that ) brand new trans mount, brand new starter as of a week or two ago, just serviced trans about 200 miles ago, Dana 80 rear end, power windows, heated mirrors, power locks, keyless entree, power seat, ect. I know I'm forgetting some stuff but if you are interested call or text me, (text anytime 24/7).This truck has never left me stranded and the ONLY reason I'm selling is is to get a long bed dually. And a long bed dually is the only thing I'm interested in trading for.murray, utah 841077900$ will go lower if i keep the chip.Dylan, 801-783-8914

Did I miss the price? I see a $ sign after the phone number but no price.

Also is the paint flat black?