For Sale - Best Offer 1998 International 4700 haul truck and Big Tex Goose Neck

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
1998 International 4700 with the 7.3 and a 1997 Big Tex 30' goose neck trailer. Both in good shape, but far from perfect. These will work good for pretty much whatever you need. You just wont get there very fast. :D. These belong to my work. I'm just passing on the info, but I do have all the say in the sell, so feel free to make an offer. I have them listed on KSL for $3500 for the truck and $3000 for the trailer. I can go cheaper for RME. Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG-20130808-00355.jpg

IMG-20130808-00356.jpg

IMG-20130808-00359.jpg

033.JPG

038.jpg

039.JPG

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
The flat bed is 8' wide by 10' long. The rear axle is set back pretty far, so this would be ideal to build a drive on beaver tail.

The truck has AC, although I don't know it's condition. It has a 5 speed transmission, 7.3L engine. 135k miles. Electric/hydraulic brakes. Brake controller. Top speed? Well the gauge says it will do 85. :D. This truck has been out of service for us for over two years (before my time here). I have only ever driven it in our yard. I just put two new batteries in it. All 6 tires are in good shape. At least 50% tread. The engine warning light is on, which I have found to be pretty common with these Internationals. It needs a Pass side mirror. There are some cracks in the fiberglass fenders. The driver seat is torn. The interior is dusty from sitting.

I was told we took it out of service because it did not handle our heavy loads well. Just not enough power. We had it loaded to about 25k most of the time, as I understand it.

Overall I would say its a good truck for the price. The engine is in good shape and I bet with a tune it could be real nice.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
The truck is located at my work and will be locked up on Sunday. Tomorrow till about noon or next week would be better.

6.2Diesel

Alright, I'm getting back from Florida tomorrow night then have to head to wy for the week, I'll try and catch you next Friday. Any leads on a chip for these, I've hunted the internet and am not seeing much, I know it's a t444e which arnt super powerful but I think with a chip and some light mods it could workout pretty sweet. If you'll take 1500 I'll take Monday off and come snag it ;-)

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Not ready to go that low yet. And not sure on the chip. I haven't researched it, but just assumed it can be done.