1998 jeep cherokee for sale

Jeepin' Josh

Black 2001 XJ
1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 - Dana 44 Rear Axle - Locker - 4:10 Gears - Short Shaft Kit on Transfer Case - Extended Wheel Base - Custom Bumpers Front and Rear - Sliders - 35 x 12.50 Mickey Thompsons - 6-8 inch Lift - K&N Cold Air Intake - New 0630 Head and Valves - Needs new Head Gasket and Bolts - should be easy for u Jeep guys. This Jeep is my Baby, besides the head gasket it's completely Moab ready. Please text me before you call... Or leave a message if you do call... The Jeep books for @ 5.5k stock and as it sits is easily worth 7.5k. I have over 10k into it.. So please only serious offers... I am a little flexible with reasonable offers... Thanks!
801-494-7717

Jeepin' Josh

Black 2001 XJ
Well I started out asking 5,000 for it but I have to move and it has to be gone before I go at the end of the month so i'm down to somewhere around 3300.

Jeepin' Josh

Black 2001 XJ
I never had the head gasket done again... don't have the money or time... I'm supposed to move this week... I need it gone guys! Heck of a deal!!! Ill take 3k cash!

Ima9er

Crazy Man
did my buddy ever call you? i gave him your number and some awesome info on it, and he seemed really interested, but i told him to call you. i think i gave it to him on saturday night.? -Dallas-

Jeepin' Josh

Black 2001 XJ
did my buddy ever call you? i gave him your number and some awesome info on it, and he seemed really interested, but i told him to call you. i think i gave it to him on saturday night.? -Dallas-

Nope.. I never heard from him... I wish he would call... we would both be very happy.. I'd be able to move and he'd have one heck of a deal on a sweet jeep!

Ima9er

Crazy Man
I'll talk to him tomorrow and check again with him. If I had a job and some cash I'd pick it up, I need a 4 wheel drive something for winter time and snowboarding

Ima9er

Crazy Man
so i guess my friend went and picked up something else.. like an idiot. sorry that i can't help, unless you wanted to trade for a car. that's all i got. maybe you'll get it sold sometime..