1998 Toyota 4Runner CLEAN

So, you say you might be interested in a truck... You interested in trading up?
2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins.... Could even come with a 16' car hauler...

Let's say you get my truck & trailer, I get your runner & axles + $14.5k :)
Lemme know if this interests you.
-James

Coco

I would LOVE that, but I really don't want to get something where I will be in debt, if you know what I mean. Thanks for the offer tho!

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Think I have wheeled more than you have in the last year Scott... Your samurai seems to always be down, or doing front dig burn outs in our parking lot till you break something.

First of all popping it into 4x and pulling it up on top of the little stop block In a parking lot isn't wheeling... Second of all never broke doing front dig burn outs... But it was fun. Third didn't you sell your last runner for a truck and trailer and a built off rig? Why don't you skip the obvious and just build this one?

MALL CRAWLING IS FOR GIRLS

Coco

First of all popping it into 4x and pulling it up on top of the little stop block In a parking lot isn't wheeling...

???

Second of all never broke doing front dig burn outs... But it was fun.

Pretty sure you broke a front hub if i remember right...

Third didn't you sell your last runner for a truck and trailer and a built off rig? Why don't you skip the obvious and just build this one?

Yup I did, I and regret every bit of that decision....Gotta learn from your mistakes sometimes.

MALL CRAWLING IS FOR GIRLS

Now keep the BS out of my thread. Thanks.

Bump. It is OBO. Make an offer.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
No broken front hub....wheeled moab twice and hole in the rock on same t case and hubs.

Just saying it is a very lightley used rig that would be great for someone.

Don't cry, I'm keeping it at the top.

I know your the man..