1998 XJ sport PARTING OUT

DrMoab

Good motor and drivetrain. If you need drivetrain parts it still runs and drives if you hurry you can test drive before you buy.

Wheels and tires are sold.

Located in Fruit Heights Ut

PM, call or text to:

8 zero 1 510 3673

I'd post a photo but apparently mods think that's a dumb idea.

DrMoab

That's a Tapatalk issue, we encourage pictures with classifieds ads.

This is the exact message I get when I try to post a photo from tapatalk:

"Your forum has disabled uploading photos from tapatalk"

I can on any other forum. Maybe there is a switch that an admin needs to turn on but I'm pretty sure it's on RME's side, not Tapatalk's.

No biggie. I can post photos when I'm home. Driving truck for a living makes that difficult at times though.

SpeedyVic

I just posted a photo with Tapatalk in the test area. Seems to work fine for me. Could it be a file size issue?

Sent from the Outer Limits via Android.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
This is the exact message I get when I try to post a photo from tapatalk:

"Your forum has disabled uploading photos from tapatalk"

I can on any other forum. Maybe there is a switch that an admin needs to turn on but I'm pretty sure it's on RME's side, not Tapatalk's.

No biggie. I can post photos when I'm home. Driving truck for a living makes that difficult at times though.

I just posted a photo with Tapatalk in the test area. Seems to work fine for me. Could it be a file size issue?

Sent from the Outer Limits via Android.

Yep, that's the issue. Image file sizes are limited weather you're using Tapatalk or not... just so we're not hosting peoples 5,782 x 3,946 pixel photos for something simple like a classified ad.

DrMoab

Yep, that's the issue. Image file sizes are limited weather you're using Tapatalk or not... just so we're not hosting peoples 5,782 x 3,946 pixel photos for something simple like a classified ad.

Except you aren't hosting it. Tapatalk is. It's in img code just like if you posted it from photo bucket.

Greg

Admin
Except you aren't hosting it. Tapatalk is. It's in img code just like if you posted it from photo bucket.

Negative, that's not correct. RME hosts the photos uploaded thru Tapatalk... they're hosted on here and the file size is limited, to a degree. Tapatalk is not a file hosting site, it's just a software program that allows simple interaction from a mobile device with a forum. Anything uploaded thru Tapatalk is hosted by the website running it.

What pixel size or file size are the photos you're uploading?

SpeedyVic uploaded with Tapatalk w/o issue... - http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?96415-Photo-test

DrMoab

Tapatalk has a hosting feature. You upload the photo to them, they give it to you in img code. I had to pay a buck or two for this feature. It won't allow me to do that here. Don't know why.

DrMoab

e7u4uha8.jpg

If this works.... I copied this link from another forum I posted the photo in.

Greg

Admin
I'm not sure why you're having problems with uploading the pics here, others don't. We will look into it, I just checked on the back end and don't see anything obvious.