1999 Ford F350 SuperDuty

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
This is a great 99 ford f350 with the legendary 7.3 powerstroke engine that has been known to last forever. In the year I have owned this truck I have done many upgrades to it here is what the truck has...

1999 ford f350 powerstroke with 176k on the clock

4" Revtek Suspension kit

Tinted windows

Hid headlights

Custom painted rocker panels( I hated the factory grey color)

Recon tinted led tail lights

Custom sub woofer box with 12" JL audio w3 powered by a Pioneer amp(sounds great)

Jensen dvd player with fold out screen

Gauges with pillar pod (trans temp, boost, egt)

Custom exhaust

Tymar style intake

Over-boost eliminator

Superchips programmer

18" wheels with nice BFG all-terrains (50-60%)

Folding tonneau cover

Trailer brake controller

Towing package

Custom front bumper with 3 9" Pro comp lights

Custom steps

That's over $3k in upgrades!

I also have brand new revtek front 2.5" lift springs because I wanted to lower the truck but I never installed them. If you buy the truck at full price you get the front springs(if they arent sold seperately before) and my radar detector too.

New glow plug relay 9-12 months ago

New alternator 6-9 months ago (lifetime warranty)

New rear calipers and rotors 6-9 months ago (lifetime warranty)

This is a great truck and I don't need to sell it but I have decided that I don't need a truck this nice for how little I drive it. I have had no issues other then the alternator went bad and it needed new rear rotors but they are all fresh and redone now. Drives nice and has plenty of power with the performance/mpg upgrades that are done to it and the BFG tires ride nice and smooth. Very comfortable truck to drive and if you want a sweet looking truck or a really nice tow vehicle this is the one. Very good looking truck that turns heads all the time! I have it priced about $1000 under Blue book and considering the long list of upgrades that's a killer deal!

Txt is the best way to reach me considering my work schedule but you can call too just make sure you leave a detailed message if I don't answer.

$$$10,500$$$ as she sits with extra brand new 2.5" revtek front springs

801 six 94 five 8 two five
Chadwick

Feel free to contact me anytime

f05e0b52.jpg

7e01fdc2.jpg

23670dad.jpg

e7e1b33a.jpg

f5e79994.jpg

99eab5ae.jpg

mierdota

What about the tranny ever been rebuilt or replaced? I am very interested I'll text you tomorrow

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Trans looks like it has been rebuilt but I have no documentation to say yes or no. When I was looking for a truck I talked to guys that said their Trans was rebuilt um-teen thousand miles ago but I figured without a written document that said the warranty was transferable I would be better off looking for a truck that shifts nice and tight. Trans fluid looks good and has since I bought it, I towed a trailer once in the year I owned it and I have put maybe 8-10k on it with zero Trans issues. Since I owned it almost all the miles have been highway and other then the maybe 60 miles they have been without a trailer.

And yes super troopers it is, I didn't want to take a picture of the screen that says no video source so I picked the movie I always keep close by haha.

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
I don't have the original tail lights and the front is the spray on stuff and it will come off I just don't know how well. I hated the orange signals on front so I tinted them but my plan was always to get the clear ones that came on the 2003 models, I guess I just never had $30-40 that I wanted to spend and I never got hassled for these. I doubt the front window tint is legal but I also don't know the laws or if they change by county.

Fwiw I have only been pulled over once in the truck and he seamed a lot more interested in making sure I didn't have anything illegal inside it. I guess he figured if I had a big truck with nice wheels then I must be running the chrondo haha.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Window tint is by state, not county. I will mention the truck to my wife and see what she thinks. Does it just have the rear hitch or is it set up for a goose neck?

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
I got an offer of $10,000(-the 3 lights up front, and radar detect) If I dont sell it before this weekend. Pretty much if it does'nt sell in the next week I will probably just keep it.