2+ 1st gen runners

hoosier

mtn yot
So let me start off by saying I DONT HAVE TO SELL. The only reason I am offering this up is my life focus has changed for the time being and when I get back to the sport I will be doing a FULL buggy. On to the rigs;
1st: 1987 Toyota 4 runner. 22re 5spd manual dual cases (both stock gearing) matching 5:29 gears. This thing runs AWESOME. I daily drive it almost everyday. it has 3 35s on it and 1 33 BUT I have a nice set of 35" TSLs that go with it they are just not mounted. The title is branded from an accident years ago. let me tell you ALL the bad things; the front shocks ripped off BUT I WILL FIX IT for the full asking price, has body damage (it has been used as a crawler), has blocks in the rear but TG lift spring front the steering is loose (needs new rod ends, interior is rough, breaks need bled but I can do that also if I get the time, the engine smokes (it runs so good I have not worried about it), wiper motor is out, the starter is weak but still works, back window works but is wired weird (I can explain if you ask) THE GOOD; has good running engine, clutch is strong, Duals shift good and work well, the 5:29s are NOT CHEAP they are yukons and they are new (less than 1000 miles) nice STRONG front and rear bumpers with receiver in the rear, aftermarket hubs (warn), new stereo, all the glass is good, all the lights work heat works, this is a factory A/C runner.
2nd: 85 runner no drive train stock rear axle clean title decent interior fenders and quarters are cut bigger clean top garbage hood good glass nice tailgate the frame and body are not together front of the frame is smoothed (I was going to build a truggy) nice stereo floor cut for small block (but still complete), has full width kit installed. 63" chevys in the rear and NICE all pro springs front.
Now for the +; I have a complete full hydro kit (without orbital), 4 TSLs, extra steering box for hydro assist (need drilled and tapped but can be done for extra cost), extra motor (needs rebuild) with crawler cam, extra top with bad back glass for half top, extra set of doors (that's 3 sets total) and I am sure there is some other stuff.
Extras for extra money;
50cal ammo cans (powder coated black) smaller ammo cans (not powder coated) TONS of recovery stuff, corp 14 with Detroit locker, 8 lug 44 with narrowed purchases for Toyota, 2 FULL sets of 8 lug steel wheels (1 set is the thicker rock crawler wheels), 2 sets of 4.10 gears
72 Honda XL250 (almost mechanically new needs carb rebuilt)
Call or text is best. $4500 OBO for everything EXCEPT THE EXTRAS
435-850-2686 I WILL NOT SEPERATE THE MAIN PACKAGE until the 87 runner sells
20151003_123253_zpswsfrgad4.jpg20151003_123235_zps6izeh7by.jpg20150910_180829_zpsksuf5peu.jpg