2.5"x12" KING pure race series double bypass shocks(2)

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
I got these a while back but have never run them because I decided to go a different route with my project. They show some wear and there are some marks on the body that have been polished by the previous owner. The rod ends have very little play if any. The anodize has some fading but like stated above they have been run before just not by me. The seals seam to be good but I will include a set of rebuild seals also. These are the pure race series and not the cheaper prerunner series so they go for around $850 each new.

If you are looking at running some serious speed in your jeep or whatever these are what you want.

$950 for the pair with the rebuild kits. That's half the cost of buying them new!
No trades unless it's for a built 4l80e 2wd, Vepr or Saiga 308, Tavor, and I'm sure I'll think of other things.

Txt(anytime) is best because I am always in loud environments and almost always working. 801 69four five825. If you have to call just leave a detailed message. I am also selling some 2.5"x12" KING coilovers, 2.5"x14" KING coilovers, and 2.5"x4" KING bumpstops.

Last edited:

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Bump-
A new picture and an updates price. Sorry to anybody interested before. My phone was going from good to bad and then finally went full T/U. I resisted getting a new phone for a while and I've been super busy so yeah that's the story.