2-New still in the box Midland 1001Z 40 channel cb radios

airmanwilliams

I have 2 New still in the box Midland 1001Z 40 channel cb radios for sale.

$25 each

midland1001z_1.jpg

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I would be happy to snag one of those bad boys from you. Any idea when you're going to be south of the point in the near future?

airmanwilliams

I will be heading to provo next Monday or Tuesday with some inlaws. Not sure which day. I also have class in downtown SLC monday, wednesday, and friday everyweek fron 11-12pm if anyone wants to meet me after class.

sixstringsteve

that's a great price. If the dimensions will work for me, I'll take one. I'll have to check the dimensions online in a bit.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I am interested in one. Are you still coming down this way today. If not I have the next couple of days off and can run up to where you are. Let me know when and where works for you.

airmanwilliams

I am interested in one. Are you still coming down this way today. If not I have the next couple of days off and can run up to where you are. Let me know when and where works for you.

sorry I was down there but was with inlaws and my exhaust fell off on the highway and had to wire it up so I raced home and parked it at the muffler shop to get looked at tomorrow.