2 quick questions

Cooper

I wanna do an exoskeleton on my zj and im wondering whats the best tubing for this? certain diameter? wall thickness? brand? etc... Next question. I want to get a different transfer case for my zj the one i have is going out. Ive heard the stock ones are terrible, any suggestions on what would just bolt on that is cheap?

thenag

I have one (an NP231) that you would only need the back half for (it has the front half and all the internals)

I actually have the back half and most of the internals of np 231 from a 1999 xj. I am building a box4rocks 231/d300 setup.

If I had more time I would buy the stuff of Willy and put it together myself then sell it whole but I have other things going on...

Nathan
99 xj on jack stands

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
1.5" 0.120 wall DOM tubing or 1.75" 0.120 wall DOM tubing.

Agreed id use at least .120 wall and 1.75 od but thats because i have a 1.75 die so its easier. As far as getting the DOM Marmon keystone is the only supplier you can buy direct from, but you need a account to do that, you can get it from places on the internet but its way more expensive and you have to pay to ship it

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
orviscrawler has done the transfercase swap in those several times maybe he will chimes in but yes if you use a np231 you will have the option added