2 weeks warning!! V-DAY FEB. 14th!!!

JoeT

Time to put your thinking caps on and get that perfect V-Day gift for that special someone! Just a friendly reminder from someone who used to deliver flowers on Feb. 14th (Day of DOOM). :eek: And for the love of Greg don't go in the day before or day off and try and order flowers!! Call today or you will be up a creek! Yup got my butt covered this year with a Sony 7.2 DSC-V3 camera for the wifey. :D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
James K said:
its a BS overated holiday :rolleyes:
Is it..... :)

I'll be getting my wife a new die for the bender :ugh: , so I can use it to help build the Jeep that I bought her ;) so that I can work on it... :ugh: and drive it... :ugh: and.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
Everyone's been breaking up recently *wipes a tear* My cousin and his fiance of a year broke up a couple weeks ago, and a few friends have broken up with their SO's. In some ways it's sad, but in others it's good. Single life isn't so bad, ya know? It's more fun.

Caleb

tiny2085 said:
Me and my girl too, although she said she was still going to get me something ... -_-

didn't you break up with your girl no too long ago??? Did you get back together and she dumped ya again???

V-Day is not too bad of a holiday, if I would just remember...I procrastinate holidays more than anyone...

JeeperG

Supergper said:
didn't you break up with your girl no too long ago??? Did you get back together and she dumped ya again???

V-Day is not too bad of a holiday, if I would just remember...I procrastinate holidays more than anyone...

remind me again on the day of. ;)

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
britney said:
Don't worry James.... If you forget to get her something I've got a little bag of goodies you can choose from. :D

james wouldn't even know what to do with that stuff :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I thought I would buy a bag of hersey kisses, throw them all over the floor with a big sign that says "I kiss the ground you walk on" That way I give her chocolate and its mushy so I'm sure to get some. :D