20% off at Backcountry.com through april 13th

sixstringsteve

backcountry.com has a sale right now through april 13th. 20% off almost any item (a few exceptions). Coupon code: SAVE20

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Worst timing ever. I bought an Exped Mega Mat from them last Thursday. 20% off would have been very nice. Thanks for posting this up though.

sixstringsteve

give 'em a call and tell them what happened. Since they have a 90 day return policy, they usually apply future coupons like that. If you were to return it, then buy it back today at 20% off, you could do that, so they usually just give you a refund for the ammount. I did something like that just last week.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
They were able to apply the code and are going to refund some $. I did a price match initially so I'm only getting about $15 back but its better than nothing. Thanks for the code and thanks for the tip.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
COUPON CODE: SAVE20
Exclusions:

Offer valid for 20% off one eligible, full-priced item from backcountry.com.
Offer valid March 28, 2014–April 13, 2014 11:59pm MT.
Discount applies to highest full-price, eligible item in shopping cart.
Online and phone customers must use code "SAVE20" to receive this discount.
Offer not valid on special orders, package discounts, prior purchases, gift cards, or passes.
Discounts not valid on avalanche airbag packs, any item with GPS technology, bike frames, complete bikes, fly fishing flies, fly fishing necessities, fly fishing tools and accessories, fly reels, fly rods, kayaks, line/leader/tippet, personal locator beacons, stand-up paddle boards or wading gear.
Discounts not valid on products from Asics, Beats by Dre, Bell, Billabong, Black Diamond, Burton, Canada Goose, Capo, Costa Del Mar, CW-X, Eagle Creek, Element, Enve, Feetures, Fits, Fox Racing, Garmin, Giordana, Giro, GoPro, Herschel, Hestra, Hurley, iON, Kaenon, Keen, Luminox, Marmot, Maui Jim, Merrell, MontBell, Mophie, Mountain Hardwear, MSR, New Balance, Nixon, Oakley, Olukai, PackTowl, Patagonia, Pentax, Platypus, prAna, RVCA, Salomon, Saucony, Sealline, Search and State, Smith, SRM, Suunto, Sweet Protection, Therm-a-rest, Thorlo, Thule, Tracks, Volcom, Western Mountaineering, Yakima, Zeal, Arc'teryx.
Offer is limited to stock on hand; offer is nontransferable and is not redeemable for cash.
Offer may not be combined with any other discount or offer. Limit one coupon per customer.
Want help using your code? Our Gearheads can help. Please, call us at 1.800.409.4502 or click the “Chat Now” button on backcountry.com.

sixstringsteve

It looks like REI has the same deal going on for the same time period (and they even use the same coupon code), but it's for REI members only. I wonder if they have the same restrictions.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
If you plan on buying something there, just remember that Backcountry.com has a LONG and well documented history of not supporting recreation in the state of Utah.