2000 Dodge Durango SLT 5.9L 4x4 with 7 seats.

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I recently got a free truck to use for work, so it's time to sell the family rig. It's in excellent mechanical condition and has the lowest miles of any comparable-year Durango I've seen at 110,123. I'd hitch up a trailer and head anywhere in it today without worry.

It has some scratches on the doors from little kids and their bike handlebars, but the body is straight. Two of the power locks have developed intermittent issues. No wrecks or catastrophes in its history. It's loaded with about everything but leather, including seats for 7, power doors, power locks, cruise, overhead console, Infiniti factory speakers, power driver's seat, power heated mirrors, etc. We installed an aftermarket stereo which will play over bluetooth or USB. The 5.9L has a ton of torque and this model is rated to tow 7,200 lbs, which means it can easily handle your boat, ATV's, or rock rig. I've never loaded it quite that heavy, but we've pulled a 5,000 lb camp trailer with it and never had any issue keeping up speed or overheating. The tires are in great shape (70%) and we just had a new windshield installed.

This is located in Ogden, near Weber State University. Call or text Jared at 801-896-3044 with any questions or to set up a test drive. Asking $3900.

More photos are available on my KSL ad at https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/1153477

Attachments

• DSCN1641 (Custom).JPG
    DSCN1641 (Custom).JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN1640 (Custom).JPG
    DSCN1640 (Custom).JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN1639 (Custom).JPG
    DSCN1639 (Custom).JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 11