Dodge 2001 Dodge Xplorer Xcursion RV Build - SLC Area Shop Recommendations Needed

mexjtc

I have just become the proud owner of an Xplorer Xcursion RV on a 4x4 Dodge 3500. I'm planing on doing a laundry list of modifications to make not ready for a trip to South America for a family of three. Surfing and boodocking on every beach we can find is the goal.

See it here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Xplore...L-Cummins-Turbo-Diesel-52085-mi-/332214038693

I'd like to start by taking off any bits of trim and fiberglass that get in the way. Then, add some big tires for improved ground clearance. I imagine it might need some suspension modifications to make the tires fit. Of course, then you need to make it drive like a dream.

After that, not sure, solar, creating redundant systems, adding comfort and practicality.

What I need is a shop in or near Salt Lake City that can handle some or all of this.
If you have an recommendations, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Agility Customs

Vendor
We would definately be able to handle the suspension, steering, tire situation. The solar setup and other RV type stuff would be better done somewhere else. Give us a call or shoot me a message and we can discuss this in depth more

mexjtc

Went with Agility Customs. Had a great chat today with the guys and dropped off the rig. I think they were as excited as I was. Look for a build thread from them soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk