2002 Dodge Ram 1500

Coco

Going back to Toyota, so I won't be needing this anymore.

If it sales this week, I will sale it to an RME member for $7200.

**WILL SALE FOR $7500 IF SOLD THIS WEEK** I am selling my 2002 dodge 1500. The truck is in pretty good shape for the year, but does have some flaws. The interior has the usual tear in the drivers front seat, and the center console has some cracks, (reason for the \"fair\" rating) but other than that, the interior is in good shape. The exterior is in good shape, pretty straight, no rust. The bed has been used, it is a truck after all :) The tailgate has a couple dings and stratches, and only likes to work when it wants too...I am not sure why, but I think one of the bushing maybe bad. I am in the process of looking for a new one, or finding an after market replacement. Or if you would like, I will take $200 off the asking price for the tailgate. The truck has a strong running 5.9L V8 motor with 188k on it with an automatic trans. Truck also has the tow package, and it tows really well for a 1/2 ton truck. I just recently replaced the following: rack and pinion, rear tires, upper ball joints w/ A arms, right side tie rod, right side lower ball joint, front center section (differential), the exhaust from the muffler back (with magnaflow muffler) as well as the catalytic converter. I have all the receipts to prove it. Its a great truck, but I need something a bit different for my needs. Would make a great personal truck, or a work truck.

If interested, you can text or call at: 801-473-8148 thanks.

Or I will trade for toyota truck, tacoma, 4runner.

*I will get pics after work, or they are on my KSL ad*

Coco

I figured out the tailgate, the right side bushing is gone, so I will be going to get one this week.

Coco

Would trade for a clean 3rd gen extended cab/long bed, or a clean 4runner (going anywhere from 4-6k on ksl)