jeep 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • jeep 4.jpg
    jeep 4.jpg
    825.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

DevinB

I like traffic lights
15ish. It was my wife's DD and she rarely kept track, but when I could get her to it was around that. That was around town, she rarely had the need to get on the highway and never long enough to get a reliable number.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Guess it depends on your definition of 'reasonable.' :D It wasn't worth it for me. We went and bought an Armada to replace it, as we've been looking for a reason to upgrade to a larger vehicle anyways. Kind of annoying when you have six people in your family but only five seats in the Jeep. Having to drive two cars everywhere we went as a family was pretty obnoxious.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Guess it depends on your definition of 'reasonable.' :D It wasn't worth it for me. We went and bought an Armada to replace it, as we've been looking for a reason to upgrade to a larger vehicle anyways. Kind of annoying when you have six people in your family but only five seats in the Jeep. Having to drive two cars everywhere we went as a family was pretty obnoxious.

True... I need a new DD, I like these newer Grand's. I'll see if I can find anyone willing to do the work. :D

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I'll give you a good deal if you promise to take us along next time you run down to the gulf of Mexico. I got bored at work a couple weeks ago and dug up your last year's Thanksgiving trip and daydreamed about going there myself some day.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'll give you a good deal if you promise to take us along next time you run down to the gulf of Mexico. I got bored at work a couple weeks ago and dug up your last year's Thanksgiving trip and daydreamed about going there myself some day.

Let me think about it, I like the Jeep but haven't decided what I really want for a DD.

Mexico is awesome, well... Baja is. The hard part about planning a trip is... well, everything. For us timing has to be right, with our vacation times we have to take what we get. We're not going down this year, but I would love to go in 2017.... perhaps Christmas, that way we have 2 weeks to play with. We'll see... may need to plan an RME Baja trip!