2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins!

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Well I have had this truck for 4 years now and its time to change it up, I spent forever finding a one ton, 6 speed manual with the longebed that was clean (most are work trucks) This truck has never had a single issue and obviously pulls like a dream. I have only put about 7k miles on it in the 4 years I have had it I am sure I will regret selling this, But it kills me to see the truck just sit. I am going to back to an older 24 valve cummins so I dont feel as bad about it just sitting around. The interior is spotless and I changed the oil, air filter and fuel filter every spring regardless of miles. The only time this truck ever got used was towing the Jeeps/buggies.

It has a 2" leveling kit with 35" Toyo ATs and 20" wheels
Edge juice with attitude chip

Other than that its all stock

155k miles as of this weekend

$20,500 I have the title in my hand for a quick easy transaction

This is the only picture on my computer Ill go take some more if someone is interested

Last edited:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I have '99 CTD 5 speed ext cab Flat bed, 130K

it is my Tow toy, but it sits like your does, but my family is all in car seats and this could be a cool answer. Can you fit a rear facing car seat in the back seat?

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I have '99 CTD 5 speed ext cab Flat bed, 130K

it is my Tow toy, but it sits like your does, but my family is all in car seats and this could be a cool answer. Can you fit a rear facing car seat in the back seat?

Yes you can fit an rear facing seat its tight but definately doable

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Well this is back up for sale. lowered the price.

Honestly as much I love the manual I hate it at the same time so i am selling this to get into an automatic and probably a shortbed just so its easier to DD and maybe I can get my wife to drive it.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
167k but I'm driving to idaho for the season finale of the x rocks series so it will be 168 after this weekend